BULLPADEL NEXT HYBRID PRO W 22 STEEL BLUE PADEL SHOESBULLPADEL
You can now find one of the most sought after collections by padel players, the Bullpadel 2022 now available in our online store. Discover the Next Hybrid Pro padel shoes in steel blue, a model designed so that all athletes can play sports comfortably.
For its design, the mesh fabric has been used, which is responsible for providing great breathability to avoid excess sweat on the foot. As technology they incorporate the support arch, a double support that helps provide greater stability in the foot.
Bullpadel Next Hybrid PRO for women blue, features
- The Bullpadel Next Hybrid PRO W 22 steel blue has been designed with a phylon midsole.
- It has been designed with mesh to expel the sweat that occurs when playing.
- Rotax axis of rotation to avoid knee injuries.
- Hybrid sole with studs and herringbone for great traction on the court.
- Lateral movement system to provide greater cushioning in each movement.
- It has been designed with mesh to provide great perspiration of foot sweat.
- Support arc system that helps provide greater stability.
- Novelty in footwear for women Bullpadel 2022.
Who is it for?They are perfect for all those women who care about playing sports with the correct equipment that allows them to avoid future injuries and with which they can play comfortably.
Why will you like it?You will not only like them because of how comfortable they are, but also because of their design that combines various shades of blue, it will be perfect to wear together with your padel tennis clothes.
Find out more about the BULLPADEL brand
BullPadel Sport has been in the padel sector for many years, offering high-performance products to the public. Each season surprises us with a varied collection of padel rackets, sports, textiles, padel bags and accessories adapted to the needs of each player.
In addition, for a few years it has become an official sponsor of the WPT, collaborating with the best circuit in the world and with the support of professional players such as Paquito Navarro, Juan Tello, Fede Chongotto or Alejandra Salazar in the women's draw.